Important Notice: (Mask Requirement) - Even though CDC has made recent changes to the mask mandates, Sensational Touch has decided to uphold our mask requirements for all clients. All clients are asked to please wear a KN95 mask into our facility. A cloth mask by itself is no longer acceptable. Sensational Touch will provide a KN95 mask for $5 if you do not have one.
If you or someone you live with or have been in contact with tests positive for COVID-19 OR they tested positive and you are negative, please CANCEL your appointment ahead of time, not at the LAST minute.
If you are getting tested before your appointment, simply use your email confirmation to CANCEL your appointment or CALL the office at 301.599.0076 to leave a message. You may reschedule the appointment online after your 14-day quarantine and must provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
1. Clients must wear mask before entering the facility
2. Clients must keep mask on at all times
3. Client's temperature will be taken
4. Clients must wash hands before and after services
5. Rooms/Office/Bathroom/Door knobs are sanitized between all clients
6. No more than 2 clients in facility at any time
7. Social distancing at all times
8. Curbside Pick Up available for products
9. Please DO NOT bring any guests, pets, or children
10. Please DO NOT bring any spouses or significant others with you who are not scheduled for an appointment
11. Please DO NOT show up in person to schedule an appointment.
In order to provide the best customer service during this pandemic, we are directing all new and return clients to book their appointments online. We are a small business with limited time, so our primary focus is keeping our staff and clients safe, as well as the environment clean and sanitized. All appointments must be made online.
If you have been vaccinated and/or vaccinated & boosted, steps 1 thru 10, still apply until further notice.